Author of “Quality Management Integration: Quality In Modern Business” and "Quality Auditor Guide: Theory And Application Made Easy"
Warren Alford grew up in Louisiana. He learned to fly at age seventeen and after obtaining his Commercial pilot's license, flew worldwide as an airline pilot in a career spanning over twenty years.
He holds the following professional quality certifications:
ASQ Certified Manager of Quality / Organizational Excellence (CMQ / OE)
ASQ Certified Quality Auditor (CQA)
PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)
Member of American Society for Quality (ASQ) and Project Management Institute (PMI)
Warren is a consultant and manager of the local QMS for a global simulation company. He is responsible for planning and scheduling the Quality Monitoring Program, including auditor selection and training, performing audits, risk management and keeping upper management informed of the QMS status.
Warren's paperback books and audio books are distributed world-wide by Speckbohne Publishing and Media.
* Quality Management experience with a strong commitment to quality, cost savings and performance resulting in customer satisfaction and loyalty.
* Expertise in project planning, coordination and implementation of complex global projects, risk management and Six Sigma process development and improvement initiatives.
* Demonstrated experience in managing, motivating, developing and leading teams.
* Proven management experience in development of staffing plans, training and succession planning.
* Project Management Institute (PMI) Member, American Society for Quality (ASQ) Member
* ISO 9001:2008 Training / ISO AS9100 Rev C Training
* Six Sigma Process Training
* CPR / AED Medical Training
* Graduate Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC)
* Safety Officer Training and Qualification (OSHA)
* HAZMAT Training and Qualification (1910)
* Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) - Multi Engine Instrument, Aircraft Type Ratings – B727, B737, B757 / B767, ERJ170 / ERJ190, SF340, J310
quality management, quality control, quality assurance, auditing, auditor
Share with the world