Article Marketing Tips & Techniques
Just One Article Can Make a Difference (but don’t stop there…)
Article Marketing is here to stay. In fact, it’s one of the quickest ways to gain notoriety on the web, get picked up in various publications, increase ezine (electronic newsletter) subscriptions and boost the “I’ve heard about you somewhere” factor.
If you are not currently including article marketing in your plan, here are some quick tips and techniques to get you started.
1. EVERYONE is an expert at something. What knowledge can you leverage to help others and increase interest in your products or services?
2. Creating articles is a cost effective way to market your business. Think about it, you can re-purpose the content (for example: I first publish articles in my ezine and then post them on my blog and article marketing sites once my ezine subscribers have the privilege of reading them first).
3. Each article includes a signature block. This is where you tout your expertise and include a link to drive traffic to your website or email address.
4. Invest in an editor or proofreader before you submit your articles.
5. Hire a virtual assistant to submit your articles to various article marketing directories (my favorite is ezinearticles.com).
Once you’ve written, proofed and submitted your articles, the web begins working for you. You can access article statistics on ezinearticles.com and see how many people are accessing your valuable information. Believe it or not, even the presence of one article in the world of online article marketing can help make you a difference. Of course, the more articles you submit, the more web traffic and exposure you’ll receive.
If you’re curious about how article marketing can help you but don’t have time to investigate the platform let alone write the article, consider investing in a ghostwriter to do it for you. Just make sure the writer can capture your voice and represent your business in support of your brand.
More and more busy entrepreneurs and business owners are investing in copywriters to boost their business. For many, it just makes good business sense. After all, we should all focus on what we do best and outsource the rest!