9 Easy Ways to Get More Clients NOW
You've heard it said that "action speaks louder than words." When it comes to growing your business and increasing your revenue, action screams 10x louder than then wishing, planning AND words combined.
I see so many entrepreneurs stuck in their business and not enjoying the income they could be making because they are trying to get everything "perfect" in their business. Who do you know that struggles with a perfectionist tendency?
Do them (or yourself if you feel like you're looking in a mirror right now) a favor and share with them these 9 simple tips for attracting more clients and more revenue:
1. Stop waiting until everything in your business is "PERFECT" to start marketing your products and services. Start marketing NOW! You can always make improvements and changes as you moved forward. But, don't hide behind your desk and wait for the phone to ring. Get out there and start sharing your talents with the world TODAY! "Winners take imperfect action." ~ Kevin Nations
2. Get VERY specific about who your ideal client is. Make the time to do your market research and find out what urgent needs and compelling desires they have. Identify the solutions that you have to fill those needs and bring those desires to life. Make those solutions the basis of what you offer prospective clients.
3. Start viewing yourself as a solutions provider and talk about what you do from that perspective. Don't label yourself, but talk about how you help others and solve their problems.
4. Create packaged solutions to solve your ideal clients most pressing problems and start offering them at every opportunity. Having a basic, mid-range and high-end structure works well. Your packages should include multiple sessions or components, not just one-off opportunities to work with you.
5. Look for local and regional networking events that will attract your ideal clients en-masse. Get registered to attend the events, practice your networking skills before you go (remember you are a problem solver) and follow-up with all leads promptly.
6. Analyze your current offerings and see how you can create a "done for you service." Most folks are somewhat overwhelmed with all they have going on in their lives and would appreciate (and pay handsomely for) someone just taking work they don't want to do anyway off their plate.
7. Follow up on ALL prospects and interest within 48 hours. If there are leads with whom you haven't followed up in a few days, weeks or even months, reach out to them TODAY. You have nothing to lose and may just pick-up a new client or two.
8. Show your professionalism and interest in your client's success by listening to their needs and being prompt about serving them. They will remember your personal interest and will often share their experience with others.
9. Be authentic - make sure you are using your own system/methodology/services in your life and business. This is highly attractive and makes you MUCH more confident when you talk about the benefits and results of what you offer.
Don't overwhelm yourself by trying to tackle all of these at one time. The goal of this list is to empower you with options. Focus on whichever option feels easiest and most comfortable for you to implement TODAY. Not tomorrow, not next week, but TODAY. Take action on that ONE item and finish it. Then select one more and take action on that.
The goal is for you to stop thinking, pondering and trying to perfect your steps. Take imperfect action, enjoy the process and achieve your goals! That is the true definition of success!
Known as "The Smart Simple Marketing Coach," the tech-savvy Sydni uses a results-focused, "how to" approach in implementing simple, customized strategies so service professionals create profitable businesses in which they enjoy the lifestyle they choose.
Visit http://www.SmartSimpleMarketing.com for your FR*EE training course, "5 Simple Steps to More Clients, More Visibility and More Freedom" and apply for a FR*EE "Profit Breakthrough" session with Sydni!