5 Content Marketing Strategies That Get You Clients
There are likely tens of thousands of people who need the solutions that you provide. It is up to you to make sure that they receive your information in a way that is going to produce the greatest results in the least amount of time. Content marketing is the way to create lasting relationships with your target market. Here are 5 ways to use content marketing to get more clients now:
In-Person Events - When prospects have the opportunity to connect with you face-to-face, you can build that all-important "know-like-trust" factor at lightning speed. Plus the event gives you the opportunity to extend an invitation to continue with what the audience has learned by working with you directly. To host your own event, you simply need a topic, a date/time and a marketing plan to invite your audience.
Webinars - A live online presentation by you sharing your expertise offers the same benefits as an in-person event. The only difference is that it's more convenient for your audience to participate. Your content formula is simple:
• Highlight a problem
• Offer a solution
• Invite the audience to work with you to implement the solution
We executed this exact strategy a few months ago and as a result generated 671 registrations for a webinar that brought in 20 new clients!
Branded Tools - The majority of people who visit your website are not going to whip out their credit card or call you at first visit. They need to get to know you first and feel confident that you have the solution they need. In order for you to develop that trusting relationship you need to stay in touch with them, which means you need their contact information.
Email Newsletters - Email newsletters like this one are a great stay-in-touch tool to build credibility, trust and generate leads. Notice that the newsletter highlights three important elements that get you clients:
• Social proof - A testimonial from a happy client
• Useful information - The profit tip of the week typically includes education and "how to" implementation steps
• A specific call to action - An invitation to apply for a "Profit Leak Diagnostic" session providing the reader with an opportunity to work with us for a small investment and receive a solution to a specific problem
Videos - Most people are visual learners, so to tell a story or show your prospect "how to" solve a problem; there is really no better medium than video. If done properly, your videos will be more memorable and more engaging than any text you can write.
You don't need a Hollywood sound stage to create great video. You simply need a script, a camera (try using your smartphone) and a place to host the video (we love Wistia and YouTube).
Whichever format you choose, make sure you:
• Speak to ONE person - Don't address your audience as a group
• Use clear, simple language - No industry jargon allowed
• Keep your call to action SIMPLE - Only invite your audience to take ONE action and make it an easy one
• Have a follow-up plan in place - "one and done" isn't going to cut it
• Create your content consistently - For best results you must commit to your plan and stick with it
Want more clients? You need to upgrade your content marketing strategy. Pick ONE of the aforementioned ideas and schedule a block of time on your calendar to implement the idea within the next week.
Known as "The Smart Simple Marketing Coach," the tech-savvy Sydni uses a results-focused, "how to" approach in implementing simple, customized strategies so service professionals create profitable businesses in which they enjoy the lifestyle they choose.
Visit http://www.SmartSimpleMarketing.com for your FR*EE training course, "5 Simple Steps to More Clients, More Visibility and More Freedom" and apply for a FR*EE "Profit Breakthrough" session with Sydni!