3 Easy Ways To Create Cash With Your Email Newsletter
How many times have you checked your email inbox today? How many times throughout the day do you check for new messages? The answer to these questions is likely more often than you'd like to admit. The good news is, though... you're not alone! Most of the prospective clients and customers you are looking to do business with have similar habits. This means that your staying in touch with prospective clients, existing clients and referral partners via email is a very smart marketing strategy
. Their hearing from you on a regular basis (at least once per month) creates a number of priceless benefits for your business:
• You build the all-important know, like and trust factor
- your audience will view you as a reliable, trustworthy expert because you regularly provide them with helpful information.
• You stay top of mind
- Your audience may not be ready to buy from you right when you first meet them, but your staying in touch reminds them of the solutions you have to offer. When they are ready to buy, you'll be the first resource they look to.
• You have an opportunity to generate sales and revenue
for your business
Now that I've convinced you of why you MUST be regularly publishing an email newsletter, let's talk about how to turn that email into dollars. Here are three simple ways you can turn your communications into dollars:
1. Offer a free consultation and upsell to a coaching or consulting package
- People love to "try before they buy". Give them an opportunity to sample the benefits of working with you and extend this invitation in your newsletter. Highlight why the opportunity is worth their time and make it easy for them to sign up (hint: use an online scheduling tool like TimeTrade). Once you have delivered what you promised in the session, invite them to continue what they started with one of your paid offerings.
2. Sell tickets to an event
- No matter what type of business you have, hosting online or offline events should be a regular part of your marketing strategy. Consumers love any opportunity to see you, your space and your "wares". Use your email newsletter to sell out your next event and better yet, give your loyal email subscribers an exclusive discount or a bonus to show your appreciation for them being a valued member of your community.
3. Invite your audience to support a fundraising campaign
- Whether you have a non-profit or for-profit organization, you may find yourself in need of raising capital for a particular cause. Your newsletter subscribers, who have developed a relationship with you because of your consistently staying in touch, are a great source of support for your campaign. Plus, unlike promoting your fundraising campaign via social media, you can include the story around the campaign and why you are so passionate about it! This is sure to get them engaged and motivated to support your efforts.Remember, it's not your audience's job to remember that you are available to serve them. It's YOUR job to stay in touch and remind them
. Yes, the people on your email list are busy! But if you consistently share tips and ideas to make their life easier, they will always enjoy hearing from you and you'll never be perceived as a bother. Sending a regular email newsletter is a great way to build a loyal following and monetize your message! How will you turn your newsletter into cash? Share your thoughts in a comment and I'll offer some helpful tips to get you started.
Known as "The Smart Simple Marketing Coach," the tech-savvy Sydni uses a results-focused, "how to" approach in implementing simple, customized strategies so service professionals create profitable businesses in which they enjoy the lifestyle they choose.
for your FR*EE training course, "5 Simple Steps to More Clients, More Visibility and More Freedom" and apply for a FR*EE "Profit Breakthrough" session with Sydni!